Head of Customer Success
About Global App Testing
Put simply, when the likes of Spotify or Facebook need their apps tested globally, they use Global App Testing. Our vision is that we become as invaluable for the rest of the startup ecosystem as we are for our current customers.
- We have a global crowd of professional testers who find bugs in apps before they’re released – we test for companies like Facebook, Microsoft and Canon.
- We’re VC backed by the guys behind Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Ocado and Betfair.
- We’ve been chosen as one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies by Tech City.
- We also organise Testathons around the world with companies like Facebook, Dropbox, Spotify and King - see the video here.
At Global App Testing, we have the capability to leverage over 20,000 assessed and professional testers with real devices in real environments in over 105 countries.
By taking a customer-focused approach to quality, hundreds of leading brands including Facebook, Microsoft, General Electric and iHeartMedia rely on Global App Testing’s platform to improve quality at a speed that allows Agile and DevOps teams to release faster and more often.
We’ve also gained worldwide recognition for innovations in the testing field - most notably inventing Testathonsand QAOps. QAOps is the definitive book and philosophy on how the right QA can increase your speed, scale and global growth - and ultimately impact your bottom line. Testathons, hackathons for testers, have now been run in over 35 countries with leading tech teams from the likes of King, Spotify and Instagram.
At Global App Testing we’ve created an open and inclusive environment where you can play to your strengths whilst stretching yourself to become the best version of you. We believe focusing on your core skills, enjoying your work and collaborating with other equally passionate and world-class people is a recipe for your success.
As the Head of Customer Success, your mission is to define and develop the CS function from the ground up for our new, disruptive SaaS offering. You will work to draft and implement a strategy to ultimately increase the value that our customers get from our product line, cumulating in low churn and increased growth for our business. You will be responsible for growing, coaching and retaining your own team, and will represent Customer Success at the Senior Leadership Team level.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining and executing upon a well-defined and effective customer success strategy, cumulating in improved adoption, engagement and retention
- Showing your ability to recruit, onboard, develop and retain a team of high-performing CS managers
- Maintaining solid, collaborative and transparent cross-departmental relationships with sales, product, marketing, engineering, account management and finance
- Becoming the face and voice of Customer Success across our business
- Startup experience, preferably taking a new product to market
- Solid experience leading people within customer-facing organisations
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- A growth mindset that supports continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Deep understanding of value drivers in B2B SaaS business models
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prior Sales, Consulting or Customer Success Experience with responsibility for Revenue / Growth numbers
- Team culture - Team culture plays a huge role in what we do here at Global App Testing. From monthly outings to weekly gatherings, we make sure that everyone is included, appreciated and part of the team.
- Your personal growth - We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
- Responsibility and creative freedom - you'll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up with will always be considered.