Outreach Marketing Manager UK/FR | Simba Sleep
We’re Simba Sleep, a venture-backed company experiencing phenomenal growth, and we’re looking for an ambitious Outreach Marketing Manager UK/FR to join us.
You’ll have a broad remit that covers the full spectrum of 3rd party relationships in UK & France, starting with the word-of-mouth Referral of our customer base, moving through Influencers, Affiliates and then up to our large Partnerships with other companies.
- Responsible for Outreach activities in 4 main areas:
- Referral Marketing
- 3rd party endorsements including Awards & certificates
- Ensure the growth and performance of your areas. Scaling up while increasing efficiency.
- Aligning with the Brand manager about what type of Influencers, Affiliates and Partners we want Simba to be associated with
- Have the creative flair to construct innovative strategies that drive growth
- Measuring the impact of your strategies to drive growth and providing regular reporting
- Execute promotion campaigns (e.g. Boxing Day Sales, Black Friday)
An important aspect of this role is working cross-department with our other inhouse teams.
In particular, you’ll be working with:
- Brand, to align on what 3rd parties we want to be associated with and ensuring harmony with our PR activity
- Creative, for asset production
- Content, for content ads and articles
- Data, for measurement, reporting and user insight
- External agencies and vendors, where appropriate to drive activities on your 4 areas
- International, for exchange knowledge with their Outreach Marketing efforts
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A people person at heart. You love interacting with people, listening to their side of the story and chatting things through. Rapport is your middle name. Creating and nurturing long-term relationships comes naturally to you. When working with partners you genuinely like helping them, and they (usually) like you too!
- An assured negotiator. You’re always able to keep the company’s best interests in mind and can drive a tough, but fair deal when necessary. You are usually able to find smart win-wins that make everyone better off, fueling wonderful long-term partnerships.
- Action-orientated. You can independently resolve problems where possible, keeping the right people informed of issues and fixes. You are comfortable rolling your sleeves up and driving work forward yourself when necessary, be that picking up the phone, writing a batch of emails or diving into a spreadsheet.
- Determined. You don’t break a sweat when setbacks pop up. You do what it takes to get tasks done and your resilience carries you through to your goals.
- Inherently curious. You’re always on top of new developments with your area and thinking about how they can be opportunities for Simba.
- Reliable. Your output and approach to work demonstrates precision and consistency in delivery; can always be relied upon to deliver.
- Pragmatic. You think and act 80:20, prioritising work on impact, urgency and resources required.
- Organised. You’re able to keep sight of many moving parts. Your systems of organisation mean you’re always on top of the latest developments.
- A collaborator. You’re in harmony with your team and with others within the business.
- Strong experience across Referral Marketing, Influencers, Affiliates and Partnerships.
- Expert collaboration and communication skills
- Commercial acumen to build partnerships with 3rd parties without reliance on discount codes
- SEO knowledge, particularly keyword research techniques
- Google Analytics
So, who are we?
We’re creating the best night’s sleep for everyone and changing the mattress industry in the process.
We have a team of 100+ in the heart of Central London and are backed by prominent investors, such as the people behind Innocent Smoothies and advertising giant BBH.
We have a great product which receives high reviews and is the only mattress-in-a-box stocked in John Lewis stores nationwide.
Ultimately our success so far and ability to scale fast is down to our amazing team. We are looking for the right person who isn’t afraid to jump in feet-first in a fast-paced e-commerce business!
If all the above strikes a chord with you then we’d love to have a chat.
- Your own MacBook Pro for work
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Perkbox membership (providing discounts on restaurants, retail, travel and more)
- Fully stocked fridges: assorted breakfast material, fruit, snacks, crumpets, beef jerky, hummus, smoothies, wine and our own craft beer tap - you name it.
- Table tennis and table football in the office
- Fully catered lunch for everyone on Wednesdays
- Vending machines with no coins required - take what you want :)
- Yoga on Tuesday morning
- 5-a-side football on Tuesday evening
- Great open plan office in Central London
- An improvement on your everyday life with a free award winning Simba Hybrid®=;