Head of Demand Generation & Marketing | Internet
We’re SpotQA and are launching a new product to revolutionise how web application testing is done. We are now ready for an experienced Demand Generation & Marketing specialist to head up this function and take our business to the next level. The objective of this role is to generate interest and highly qualified leads for our Sales team to convert and close!
You’ll be exceptionally hands-on, able to develop and own our full Demand Generation & Marketing strategy from the ground up, embracing marketing and automation technologies, and executing to the highest possible standard. Ensuring strategies and tactics are integrated and ROI and success can be measured, adjusting as necessary to ensure continuous improvement.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to get involved in shaping how we do Demand Generation and to grow with the organisation to own this function.
You'll be empowered to be creative, innovative and to try experiment with new ideas whilst also ensuring tried and tested marketing techniques are deployed.
- Own Demand Generation & Marketing - strategy, budget, resource planning, tools, goal setting and ultimate outcomes - the whole thing!
- Collaboratively own the SpotQA website, messaging and outbound communications
- Manage all relevant social media channels that you feel would benefit us
- Take ownership of creating and maintaining sales collateral, case studies, one pagers etc.
- Develop and promote relevant content for your demand generation strategy acting as either content writer, curator, or both and working closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Taking ownership of Demand Generation through various channels - inbound/outbound, website, campaigns, events, to build a continuous pipeline of qualified leads. This is yours to own and select the appropriate channels.
- Use data analytics to gauge ROI on all campaigns, and on all online assets.
- Align demand generation to business development strategy
- Organise, promote and manage SpotQA events and manage SpotQA's participation in 3rd party events as and when required
- Work with external firms to create compelling content, videos, etc.. to raise awareness of our business, culture and product
- Oversee the development and execution of thought leadership and communications programs to position SpotQA as an Industry thought leader
- PR, Industry Press releases and other publicity campaigns.
- We are looking for a Player/Coach. Someone who will get their hands dirty from day 1 whilst building the foundation for a scalable Demand Generation function.
- Experience working in B2B, ideally with Technology Vendors, Enterprise Technology companies
- Digital & Technology savvy - strong grasp of demand generation technologies to support and automate
- Demonstrable track record of generating qualified leads and contributing to the sales pipeline and revenue growth
- Can demonstrate experience of creating a fully integrated, measurable, Demand Generation strategy
- Creative and innovative - new ideas are very welcome!
- Experience of building social and content engagement tactics and strategies.
- Experience in organising and coordinating events
- Confident, excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Family Health Insurance
- Birthday as Holiday
- Flexible/Remote Working
- Holiday allowance increases every year (by 1 day every year up to 5 years)
- 3 week paid sabbatical every 4 years
- Shiny new hardware for you to choose