Graduate Business Developer | Startup
Fliplet is the fastest-growing company in the rapid app development technology sector. Used by over 40 leading law firms and professional service companies such as Deloitte and Accenture, our product is unrivalled in the marketplace and as a result, we are expanding, fast.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business that is in the relatively early stages of growth, yet has already built a dazzling reputation in the industry.
What does the role of Sales Development Representative look like at Fliplet?
- Contacting people over the phone. Build a rapport with the decision-maker and forge a relationship with the company from the beginning,
- Explaining the product’s value and benefits over the phone, and selling the Fliplet proposition – The technology, the experience and insights, the best practice, the continuous support from account management and customer success, and the future developments and upgrades,
- Updating CRM,
- Building a list of potential clients with LinkedIn & event lists,
- Attending events in London,
- Account mapping.
What is it like to work at Fliplet and in the Sales Department?
This role is vitally important to us. You have the opportunity every day to educate and build relationships with multiple people within large organisations. Our SDR knows how our products can make a difference to organisations, both internally and for their clients. You will be responsible for passing qualified opportunities to the Commercial team to take them through the sales process.
You may be a good fit for this role if you ...
You are relationship builders who can speak and email professionally but also build rapport.
Required Knowledge & Expertise:
- Chatty, friendly, charismatic, organised and methodical person,
- Excellent documentation skills, able to produce communications for different purposes and audiences,
- Excellent communication skills (perfect written English - professional face to face - well-spoken and articulate on the phone),
- A positive approach,
- Hunger to learn and improve,
- Have an interest in technology, mobile and app
- Basic and Commission salary / Bonus plan
- Professional development plan and budget
- Contributory pension scheme
- Team drinks every Friday
- Team lunch
- Quarterly team events