The future needs you. That’s what we believe. Yes, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, hacking, machine learning , and robotics will change human reality on this planet but there’s no reason that reality can’t include humans and not force them out.
Born in London, Decoded teaches some of the biggest businesses in the world how to act and think differently. Our talented and diverse team from around the world all share a deep passion for creating a world where everyone can participate and drive innovation.
Decoded launched the Data Academy programme in 2017. It is now our fastest growing product area. We have huge ambitions for this product and now need an experienced Admissions Coordinator to assess, select and and onboard applicants to our programmes, ensuring that our clients are investing in the best applicants for their programmes.
What you’ll do:
• Manage the recruitment and selection process for all client programmes.
• Build strong relationships with applicants and ensure they have everything they need to submit an application to the Data Academy programme.
• Own and improve the recruitment and selection process; optimising how we assess, select and recruit applicants.
• Work closely with Programme Managers and Client Directors in planning and executing a seamless recruitment and selection process for our clients.
• Report to the Head of Programme Management.
Who are you?
• You have 2+ years experience in programme admissions and coordination. You may have gained this experience from apprenticeship admissions, university admissions or in a specialist L&D role.
• You are a strong communicator and can introduce new ideas confidently.
• You have a positive and roll up your sleeves - attitude (we are at a high growth stage and keen to improve current functions).
• You always turn challenges into opportunities to enhance the product & service.
• You are detail oriented and organised, you can identify trends while considering the larger scale impact.
• You have a track record in developing / improving existing processes.
• You have understanding of, and interest in tech and innovations.
• You are passionate about Decoded’s mission and creating a social impact.
• You love working in a cross functional team environment.
• Opportunity to join a high growth company
• Competitive salary
• Company pension with matched contributions
• Work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
• Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in an environment that encourages learning