VP Client Partnerships - New York
Our client offers a connected video technology. It provides interactive video to 18,000 users across the planet, including more than 450 brands, broadcasters and agencies. It's connected because it uses award-winning artificial intelligence to automatically make people, products and scenes in video clickable and touchable. Users include: The BBC, NBC, Nike, L'Oréal, Gap Inc., Viacom, General Electric, Spotify, Coach, TBS, Target, and Adidas amongst many others.
About the role
We are searching for an exceptional candidate who is passionate about creativity and technology, and can take a leadership role in initiating, developing and managing relationships with customers in the US region.
You will focus on developing a pipeline of new customers for both our SaaS and Creative Solutions propositions, painting pictures for them of the possibilities afforded by working with WIREWAX and driving home our value proposition to close sales worth in the region of $1m during the remainder of 2018 (this will be your personal target).
What you will do as our VP Client Partnerships...
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team on sales strategy and targets for US
- Master a firm technical understanding of WIREWAX’S product and value proposition
- Develop the ability to conduct live demonstrations of the Studio platform’s capabilities
- Build and manage relationships with a defined list of brands, media agencies and advertising agencies to explore sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify, develop, and close deals
- Help manage and develop junior members of the sales team
- Supervise the utilisation of tools and processes to generate leads and monitor sales conversations / closures
- Attend weekly internal sales meetings and come prepared to discuss progress against targets
- Deliver sales presentations to brand clients and agencies, collaborating in the development and improvement of sales assets
- Deliver new revenue of $1m during the first 6 months.
- Represent the views of prospects and customers inside the business
- Act as an ambassador for the business at all times
- Help identify business development / new partnership opportunities
Our ideal candidate will have the following talents, skills & experience:
- A solid understanding of the marketing industry, digital media and martech
- Extensive experience selling similar products to brands and agencies
- A proven track record of successful prospecting, building strong pipelines and winning business
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, ever-evolving company, and comfort with a degree of ambiguity
- The ability to assess client needs effectively and to tailor the WIREWAX offering to suit them
- Experience leading, developing and inspiring a high-performing sales team to successfully achieve targets
- An appreciation for creativity, design, and ideas
- Very competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare provided
- Regular socials
- Food and snacks provided throughout the day