Principal Product Manager | Typeform | SaaS MarTech
Do you get a kick out of trying to crack the ultimate user experience?
When our founders created the first typeform, they first looked at traditional webforms. They were clumsy—like a t-rex covered in butter trying to knit. They committed serious visual crimes.
So they made the opposite of all that. Something that would serve humans rather than serve up a headache. They enhanced the human experience (HX) of webforms—by making them conversational.
If you are excited to be part of a team that is relentless in imagining and creating the next generation forms, join us!
Here’s Michelle, our Chief Product Officer:
“Innovation and collaboration is key to deliver amazing user experiences and achieving Typeform's mission to help businesses solve everyday problems with next generation forms. Our product is our company, and we need a solid strategy to keep people at the heart of what we do. Come join us in taking our product to the next level! ”The Role
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Able and willing to tackle the toughest product work
- Ensure a holistic view of how the entire system fits together from a business point of view
- Regularly review the work of other product managers and product teams, identifying and helping resolve conflicts
- Be a critical resource to all the product managers, product designers, engineers and other stakeholders
- Stay on top of the game by facilitating innovative solutions
- Fail fast, learn fast and move fast to deliver real customer and business value
Here’s what we’re after:
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in technology or have done some coding
6+ years experience as an experienced product manager in a fast-moving internet company
Experienced in driving product initiatives to successful completion, resulting in business impact
You can make fast decisions and own them
You concentrate on the details with the bigger picture in mind
You’re a person who likes people
Think you could be right for the role? Hit the button below. See you on the other side.