Enterprise Account Manager | Adfenix | SaaS
We exist to eliminate the pain experienced by millions of people when changing homes
At Adfenix, we are leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across the world to transition to the digital age, using social media. We leverage in-depth analysis of millions of data points for hyper-targeting the right home buyers with the right home at the right time.
Over the past 3 years, Adfenix has established a strong market presence in the Nordics, UK, Ireland, USA and Australia. The next chapter will see our entrance into new markets globally as well as securing a strategic position in existing markets.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding and truly innovative product that is in a league of its own and in great demand!
We are currently 55 people from 18 different countries, based all over the world. Around here we want to constantly acquire new skills and insights. We are a team where work relations matter and where we give energy to one another. We strive to be open and authentic in our approach.
We are now looking to add to our amazing and diverse team an Enterprise Account Manager, a role that is absolutely crucial to the company.
Do you have what it takes to join us on this thrilling ride?
- Ultimately responsible for achieving sales targets with new customer acquisition and upsell within existing customers
- Fostering close relationships with customers to support enterprise account plans
- Maximizing value delivery to existing customers
- Participating in a global team to build and develop our global best practices
- Active collaboration with the product team to drive feature enhancement to help win in field
- Manage sales processes from End-to-End - whilst prospecting won’t be day-to-day, at this stage of the company everybody gets involved in this side of the business
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Build relationships with potential clients in anyway possible to close deals
- Dealing with all prospective/existing clients in a professional and engaging manner to ensure the best customer experience
- Securing sales in-line with sales targets, maximising sales values and meeting volume targets
- Responsible for achieving annual targets
- You have previously worked in an early stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment
- You’ve worked in Enterprise B2B SaaS sales for 3+ years
- Ability to simply articulate complex solutions
- Passion for exciting technologies
- An understanding of B2B social media / advertising technology / digital marketing
- Team player: you don’t draw the line at just your own responsibilities - you care deeply about the whole success of the business
- Stock option program
- Pension insurance according to policy
- Health care benefit and Workbooster benefit of 165GBP each
- Great colleagues!