Account Manager (DACH - German Speaking) | Flockler | SaaS
Flockler helps marketers to gather and display customer feedback and user-generated content in digital services to increase dwell time and drive conversions. Flockler is a SaaS platform with 350+ customers worldwide.
The platform helps brands to gather mentions of any hashtag or their brand into one social media feed and display on their website. Via self-service tools, the clients can set up social media feeds from Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and more to display content automatically or moderate and pick all the content one-by-one.
An inspirational social wall helps potential customers to view brand's products in a real-life context and discover how others like them use their services. Displaying authentic social media content from fans increases the dwell time, improves SEO and boosts conversion rates on digital services.
We are looking for an outstanding Account Manager to join our team and grow our subscriber base in the DACH market. We already have clients such as Bayer 04 Leverkusen, ALDI and RTL signed up, and your role would be to build partnerships with the local agencies, to up-sell to our key accounts and to make sure the clients achieve (and go beyond) their targets.
You will be working together with the CEO, our German marketing expert and the Product Lead. You will be based in London or a major city in Germany.
What we expect from you:
- Strong communication skills and fluent spoken and written German
- 3+ year experience in an Account Manager role in a SaaS business
- Track record of growing the revenues of an existing subscriber base
- Skills to create and track growth plans for key accounts
- Ability to identify & close new partnership opportunities
- Be ruthlessly organised and process-focused
- Honesty, transparency and a smile on your face
What you’ll get:
- A growing list of subscribers to work through
- Competitive salary with the commission plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Support from CEO, marketing expert, product lead and the developer team
- The opportunity to develop your role and responsibilities as we grow