Talent Partner (Kandidate) - VC Backed Startups
Kandidate - Hiring for Growth.
We help top talent looking for roles with leading UK startups. We have two sides to our business: people and platform. On the people side, we provide experienced Talent Partners who build relationships with both job-hunting candidates and talent-hunting startups. Our talent team have learnt their craft working in-house at startups like Seedcamp, Zego, Decoded, Global App Testing, onefinestay and Onfido. On the platform side, over 12,500 people have signed up which helps us hire fast as we can match candidates to roles that exactly match their requirements.
In a typical month you would work onsite at 2 clients for 4 days per week. On Wednesdays you work from home in the morning and then we meet as a team to catch up in our office and then drinks / activity after work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Talent Partner your mission is to help our clients build great teams and attract top talent.
You understand and enjoy the fundamentals of Talent Acquisition, excelling at sourcing, screening, building relationships with hiring managers and closing candidates. You understand your role is a combination of: marketer, sales, performer, project manager and mentor / coach. You will play a pivotal part in designing our clients hiring strategy and managing the candidate experience end to end.
- At least 1 years working in-house at a startup and potentially a recruitment background
- High level of integrity and management of confidential information
- The skills we care about: emotional intelligence, situational control, influence, honesty, humility, judgment, kindness, gravitas, learning intelligence, adaptability, attitude, team-player mentality
- Positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (we are a growing company and keen to improve current functions)
- Passionate about the worlds of startups; upcoming businesses, technology etc.
Nice to haves:
- Technical hiring experience (Engineering and Product)
- A sourcing hacker by nature, who enjoys researching new tools and techniques to find candidates
- Competitive base salary and commission (OTE £40K - 70K) depending on experience
- Quarterly away days (the last 2 have been at Soho Farmhouse, the next one is in Spain)
- You’ll get to work with impressive high growth startup founders and have an incredible journey of learning about various business functions and scaling products
- Entrepreneurial work environment - we don’t believe in micromanagement. Instead, we make sure everyone gets the support needed to thrive
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to help us build a startup - we’re all in this together
- A quick questionnaire to get to know you a bit better (15 minutes)
- A deeper discussion about Kandidate with our Head of Talent Delivery
- 1 hour of role play and growth plans with our CEO
- Meet the team for our Wednesday drinks or coffee (choice is yours!)
We expect this process to not take any longer than 2 weeks.
Sounds interesting? We can't wait to hear from you!