Brand Operations Manager |Fy| E-commerce
Fy! is changing up how people shop and brands sell on mobile.
We wanna be how you GET YOUR LIFE. Everything from your favourite bag, your cutest table-wear, that statement art print that makes your morning.
On the flip side, we want to be how emerging brands, designers and artists sell online.
Do you love working with cool products? Do you go weak at the knees at the thought of chatting to some of the hottest direct to consumer brands on a daily basis, and building a team to help them grow their business on Fy!
If the answer is yes then this might just be the job for you.
You will have absolutely smashed the first 3-6 months in this job if you have:
- Created a strategic growth plan for this team including hiring plan and strategy for offering increased value for our brands
- Carried out a portfolio review of all of our current brands and made recommendations to help us double the revenue we get from our existing brands
- Understood all of our brand facing processes, you could step in and do the job of an account manager or an onboarding executive at any time
This is a very broad role which covers commercial brand success, account management and service, and operations.
- Manage all aspects of the all important supply facing side of the business
- Build out our brand ops team; the main point of contact with brands and the people who make sure they have an amazing experience of selling on Fy! and grow their brand in the process . Set the team strategy, hiring plan and team progiles.
- Hire and performance manage Onboarding Execs, Account Managers, and Brand Success Analysts
- Take the portfolio/commercial view of our brands and provide support and guidance to account managers and feedback to Sales team
- Create the strategy around brand ops - how can we create a differentiated service and account management strategy for our brand operations and build Fy! Into theplace to list your brand online
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 4-6 years professional experience with at least 1-2 years experience working in fast growth environments
- 1-2 years ecommerce experience
- 1-2 years account management/commercial experience
- Highly analytical, you love diving into spreadsheets and can quickly extract insights from large amounts of data
- Intermediate excel a must have, SQL a plus
- You have built and managed a team before and have experience of coaching, performance management and you don't shy away from difficult conversations
- You love ecommerce and are excited at the prospect of working directly with Fy's brands
- You understand what quality looks like and can quickly identify ways to make our product and brand listings better
- This is an unparalleled experience to work in one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile brands whilst making a name for yourself. If we hit our objectives you’ll inevitably be one of the most sought after talents in growth in Europe.
- Impact and influence - you’ll be joining a small but high performance team in a key role. You’ll be able to have an immediate and high impact on the business.
- An incredible learning experience in building and scaling a global consumer brand. You’ll be working as part of a team who have over 50 years combined experience starting, scaling and exiting consumer businesses (onefinestay, Fab.com, Zipcar, TicTail, Common)
- You’ll be exposed to everything entailed in scaling a digital startup - marketing, product, ops, engineering etc.
- Competitive salary and options - we’re thinking huge and hope it pays out for all.
- Massive employee discounts across the whole site
- As much 5 Elephant coffee as you can drink!
- Cool converted warehouse space in the heart of trendy kreuz-kölln near to Görlitzer park and the Landwehr canal