Business Development Executive | Tailify | MarTech
You will work within an open, fun and communicative team, and have the opportunity to work closely with the other teams across the business such as account management and product development.
This role is an integral part of the growth of our business by expanding our client base through business development, selling both the license of our influencer marketing platform and our full managed service offering. This will involve sourcing prospects and contacting them over the telephone, through written communication and face to face meetings. You will be expected to meet set KPI targets around activity and your sales revenue target. Quality is at the heart of what we do and we strive to exceed client expectations every time.
A bit about you...
We are looking for a proven new business sales person with a positive 'can do' attitude, and a thirst to climb the ladder in the media world at a successful AdTech company. We love commercially minded people who want to be part of our journey and grow quickly with the business.
Your skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years’ experience of business development, winning new clients across either Agencies or Brand organisations and have consistently met your targets and KPI’s.
- You can demonstrate how to plan for hitting sales targets, prospect for new business and effectively manage the sales process from start to finish.
- You need to have an understanding for how influencer marketing has evolved, be a keen social media user and follow influencers and forward thinking brands.
- Along with excellent selling skills you will be organised, confident, communicative and entrepreneurial.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English.
We're a team of entrepreneurs, we love what we do and it's reflected in the company culture. You'll be offered:
- A competitive salary and opportunity to join one of the most successful London ad-tech start ups.
- You will also get to be part of our highly vibrant and fast paced office culture.
- You'll get all the shiny new tools you need, like your own macbook, 24' screen, Tailify goodies and whatever you need to excel in your position.
- We're a very sociable bunch, with free food and drinks and plenty of out of office activities to prove it.
Our company culture is competitive, relaxed and fun, we have a team of 20 from all over the world, all working closely together to achieve even bigger things in 2019.