Senior UX Designer
What’s the role all about?
We’re looking for an awesome Senior UX Designer to help us build Cleo, our AI personality that helps our customers better manage their money. Cleo is a fun and engaging personality that talks to you like a real person to help; track spending, set budgeting goals, auto saving money, helping avoid overdraft charges and a whole lot more
Watch this to dive a little deeper
This role is the first of its kind at Cleo and will be responsible for shaping Cleo’s voice across over 900k users in the UK, USA and Canada along with the rest of the UX writers, our product, growth and engineering teams. As part of this challenge you’ll get to:
- Take ownership of Cleo’s voice, across the world
- Work with our awesome Product, Engineering and Growth teams to take Cleo to new heights
- Manage design projects from inception through to implementation
- Help shape the design culture that will end up defining how millions of users interact with Cleo
- Be at the forefront of the FinTech revolution
- Help millennials pay off their debt and save enough money to buy a house
- Stop banks from making £millions from those crazy overdraft fees
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of UX design in either a consumer technology company or in a leading agency
- Demonstrable experience building a highly successful consumer product
- Plenty of hands on experience with tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Framer, Principle etc
- You believe in experimenting, building and iterating fast
How long will all this take?
We aim to move as fast as possible, usually 2 weeks is enough time for us all to get to know each other
- Apply here, sharing the most relevant parts of your portfolio
- Quick phone call with a member of our team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Short take-home test
- Onsite interview
- Discuss your take home test and portfolio with the team
- Meet the leadership team
What do you get for all your hard work?
Cleo is a great place to work:
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best.
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world. We recently closed a competitive Series A with Balderton who join a formidable investor base including the founders of Skype, Transferwise, Zoopla, Lovefilm, Climate corporation, SongKick and others.
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly bright and dedicated individuals every day.
- Our mission is unique. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback.