Content - Social Manager
Our client is an African family business delivering luxury products of unquestionable quality. It is renowned for its beautifully observed wildlife silver sculptures and exquisite jewellery. They offer classic and contemporary interpretations of African luxury from intricate jewellery pieces to table accessories and more.
Who are you?
They are currently expanding the Marketing team, looking for a talented Content-Social Manager that can drive their entire social media and community management strategy, helping their brand be heard in order to acquire new potential customers as well as engage with a community of people who love luxury brands. That passion and approach will ultimately, turn fans into customers.
You are a highly motivated, creative individual who understands the best marketing tactics, social media campaigns and curated content that drives growth and acquisition, taking full ownership at a very exciting moment.
What you will do?
- Lead the organisation's social media strategy and boost visibility and customer and client engagement
- Manage and develop the organisation's online presence
- Be a strategist, produce good content, analyse usage data, and manage projects and campaigns.
- Work on mailchimp to create and send newsletters, design presentations/newsletters/campaign and manage newsletter database
- Source content, write schedule and organise campaigns
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) - using photoshop
- Collaborate with other teams, organise the Bi annual campaign Banner Shoot AW / SS
- Liaise with Product photographers and magazines
- Familiarity with web design / photoshop / videographer liaising
- Influencer relations is desirable but not mandatory for the best candidate
- Apart from the above, you will get:
- £30k - £35k Base Salary
- Working for a unique luxury jeweller of Africa
- £500 travel allowance on flights every year