Fleet Account Manager | Zego | Fintech (Series A)
Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. in 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are looking for an exceptional Fleet Account Manager to support our growing sales activity in the UK, working with our London team and manage the success of our key corporate accounts.
You will be the main point of contact for our key corporate customers, supporting and developing our relationship with them and a range of our supply partners across the Zego ecosystem. You will be their ‘go-to” within Zego, and will work closely with them and a range of senior stakeholders at Zego to deliver an exceptional partnership experience.
- First point of contact for our corporate accounts, managing their contracts and interactions with Zego:
- Managing relationship with existing partners and stakeholders (claims handler, insurers, etc.)
- Providing ad hoc customer support
- Managing data flow
- Growing the user base with partners
- Managing tech integrations and insurance product development
- A champion of our products and service offering and help us iterate on our go to market strategy:
- Developing our corporate value proposition
- Identifying and segmenting new opportunities and distribution channels
- Working with the team on the buying journey and developing our sales assets
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to thrive at being responsive and reactive, whilst being innovative in creating ways to improve how we work with corporate accounts
- Confident, commercial and adept with data
- Able to collaborate across teams and manage your own workflow
- Natural at nurturing stakeholder relationships
- Able to seamlessly juggle multiple projects and conversations with external companies
- Want to be part of a successful team and can demonstrate a team-first attitude
- Concise in your communication
- Driven by shaping the future of Zego
- Have at least two years of relevant working experience (sales, account management, customer success, motor industry)
- Knowledge of insurance as a bonus!
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment, close to Old street
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.