Facilitator - Data Academy (Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leicester)
We are in search of facilitators to deliver our amazing in-person education experiences. These roles are freelance positions with engagements being on an as-and-when basis so would suit somebody with their own projects or business interests.
Education is not a life stage that ends in your late teens and early twenties. Decoded believes that everyone should learn innovation, code, data science, hacking, design thinking, blockchain, and a million other things that haven’t even been invented yet. We want to accelerate learning for everyone.
Decoded is a global technology education provider that creates learning experiences for businesses around the world. Our mission is to be the world’s greatest technology educator, and to change the way people interact with technology.
We’re looking for people who know their stuff about the things we teach and are able to communicate that knowledge in an awe-inspiring way.Essentials
- You are comfortable public speaking and educating any audience — from teenagers to CEOs.
- You are confident in your skills at communicating data and coding related sessions.
- You are in love with technology and learning.
- You have experience in Data Science, python, and/or R.
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to [email protected] When applying please bear in mind the following:
- We work in an area flooded with tech buzzwords (e.g. AI, machine learning, blockchain) — in your application show us how you would explain a buzzwordy term to a room full of people that ‘get it’ but might have never ‘done it’
- We really enjoy videos, and portfolios of work that show us your skills (make it fun)
- We deliver training that is technology and innovation focused — see if your application can reflect this
- Opportunity to join a high growth company
- Competitive compensation
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in an environment that encourages learning
- Remote working, with flexible hours