Programme Manager | Decoded | Ed Tech
The future needs you. That’s what we believe. Yes, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, hacking, machine learning , and robotics will change human reality on this planet but there’s no reason that reality can’t include humans and not force them out.
Born in London, Decoded teaches some of the biggest businesses in the world how to act and think differently. Our talented and diverse team from around the world all share a deep passion for creating a world where everyone can participate and drive innovation.
Decoded launched the Data Academy programme in 2017. It’s now our fastest growing product area. We have huge ambitions for this product and now need an experienced Programme Manager to onboard, support and project manage our clients throughout their engagement with the academy.
What you’ll do:
- Project manage the training programme from onboarding to finishing
- Build strong relationships with the clients and ensure the attendees have everything they need in the successful delivery of the Data Academy programme
- Manage client communications and troubleshoot with efficiency and scale in mind
- Optimise and improve existing processes where needed and regularly feed diverse matters back to product and client teams
- Efficiently track the programme progress towards budget, time and success metrics
- Identify client retention opportunities and issues
- Work closely with Client Manager in planning and ensuring a healthy long term client relationship
- Act as an internal gatekeeper for Decoded’s clients
- Report to the Head of Customer Success
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years experience in managing projects and client relationships in a fast paced environment
- You are a strong communicator and can introduce new ideas confidently
- You have a positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (we are at a high growth stage and keen to improve current functions)
- You always turn challenges into opportunities to enhance the product & service
- You are detail oriented and organised, you can identify trends while considering the larger scale impact
- You have a track record in developing / improving existing processes
- You have understanding of, and interest in tech and innovations
- You are passionate about Decoded’s mission and creating a social impact
- You love working in a cross functional team environment
Here’s what you’ll get working with us:
- Opportunity to join a high growth company
- Competitive salary
- Company pension with matched contributions
- Work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in an environment that encourages learning