Business Development Executive | MedTech
Healthy.io is the global leader in turning the smartphone camera into a medical device. Described by the Economist as “the company to usher in the era of the medical selfie”, Healthy.io’s unique team, combines world class computer vision technologists, product designers, biochemists, software developers with people that have a deep understanding of transforming health systems.
The company has received two breakthrough FDA clearances for its first product line, which enables smartphone enabled clinical grade urinalysis done by patients, anywhere, anytime. This technology has created a new clinical reality for pregnant women, women suffering from urinary tract infections and millions of patients at risk for chronic kidney disease.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following a proven process to prospect into new business accounts. You’ll learn highly valuable skills initiating contact with target accounts and establishing fit by creating sophisticated email, phone, video and social campaigns.
In time the SDR will conduct high-level initial conversations with senior executives about their business, discussing the marketing and payments challenges they face.
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate who is looking for an exciting role in a fast growing start up, and ready to learn.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities;
- Possess the ability to write succinct, crisp emails along with a great phone manner;
- Strategize with top-producing sales people;
- Map prospective accounts around organisational structure, people and existing technology;
- Engage with executives in targeted prospect accounts;
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs;
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects hitting key monthly and quarterly metrics;
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors;
- Develop industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications;
- Advise and help with the rest of the team where needed
What are we looking for:
- The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who is process-oriented, creative, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
- Ideally degree qualified