SaaS Sales Executive| Growth Intelligence
Growth Intelligence is a scale-up stage tech company based in North London. They are profitable, backed by a good venture investor base, and growing revenue in triple figures annually.
Their AI solution predicts which businesses will buy from their B2B clients. This is turn means clients use their marketing and sales resources more wisely. Their AI drove sales efficiency at American Express up by 20%. Other prominent clients include FedEx, Vitality Health Insurance, Western Union and Groupon. Their aim over the next few years is to put enabling AI beside every B2B marketer and salesperson here and around the world.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Executive who enjoys supporting sales and marketing tackle business problems, while learning the skills to grow your career. You’ll get to work in a small and nimble team where you have a say and can make a difference.
As a team they are friendly and open, working hard for a shared cause. They love to learn new things and know what is up-and-coming. Meanwhile they are flexible and supportive of each other in the face of life's pressures. So they look for people who are mindful of others, take ownership and communicate well.
- Researching the companies you will approach and the people you will speak to in detail, to be able to articulate our AI product's Value Proposition
- Carefully crafting compelling emails and approaches that your prospects will love to read and engage with
- Holding well-planned phone conversations each day with an aim to understand your prospects' businesses as well as they do themselves
- You will manage your own pipeline, account identification and reporting
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (sales opportunities generated, accounts researched)
- 1+ years of strategic Sales Development experience navigating complex organisations and generating sales appointments
- A track record of regular quota attainment and over-achievement
- Experience making a sales development process work for you
- Created strong relationships with prospects
- Bonus: Experience successfully building relationships with C-level executives
- Flexible working to facilitate childcare arrangements or other personal commitments
- Maternity and paternity enhanced allowance
- Private Health and Dental cover
- Company pension plan
- Learning support with £1000 annual personal training budget and 1 day per month for development
- Be part of a social, friendly team - regular meals, games, outings and parties
- Trendy office space in a converted book-binding factory in Islington
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Holidays: 25 days (plus bank holidays), increasing with each year of employment, and ability to roll over from year to year