Head of Sales | ThinkSprint| MarTech
WHY WE EXIST
Help us speed up innovation at major consumer brands.
Winning in a fast changing market requires fast feedback. If decision making is not quick and precise, you miss opportunities and lose market share.
Today’s common insight tools were designed in a simpler, slower world. They’re either too shallow to make sense of the big technical shifts we’re seeing, or too complicated to fit into the agile processes we must adopt.
Surveys lack qualitative depth and are overused, so increasingly get ignored.
Focus groups and workshops require massive effort and time to coordinate and manage.
Email chains quickly becomes unwieldy and difficult to stay on top of.
That’s why we’ve built ThinkSprint,
- A feedback experience that encourages rich detail and is effortless to understand
- A collaborative experience that can be launched globally with just a few clicks
- A communication experience that can be distilled into clear themes in seconds
Our platform make sense of group brainpower in the easiest, fasted way for global innovators ranging from Samsung, to Jaguar Land Rover to Nike (and soon to be Google).
It’s deeply powerful yet wonderfully simple and we need you to get it into more businesses’ hands.
Role: Head of Sales and Business Development
The team style
We are a small but growing team and are ruthlessly efficient.
We are commercially focused and ensure we make money.
We are very ambitious and set a high bar.
Sales stages we expect you to manage
- Work closely with the Co-Founders to generate new leads and manage incoming ones
- Qualify leads to ensure the most relevant come through into a pilot
- Set validation criteria upfront so it’s clear what a successful pilot looks like
- Calculate the ROI from the pilot (post technical close)
- Negotiate the deal based on value based pricing e.g. 12 month package with 3 tiered options
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, persistent and love to hustle.
- Experience of taking an early stage product to market and selling at enterprise level
- Thrive on autonomy e.g. your vision + your initiative = progress
- Setup sales via our Hubspot account and plot the path to agreed targets from day one
- Own the company CRM and measure and report key metrics for company sales performance
- Attend trade conferences and dinners, produce relevant marketing content
- Evaluate, improve and execute the go-to market strategy with the Co-Founders
- Cross sell new features as they become available
- Lead pricing conversations and negotiations
- Hire and lead sales team as we grow
- Play a key role in our short and long term growth strategy, including the development of marketing and PR strategies
- Become the subject matter expert for each of the identified product end users, understanding their buying criteria, pain points and motivations
You will be given an existing pipeline of 100+ warm leads to get up and running from major blue chip companies.
- Competitive (OTE 55% basic / 45% bonus)
- EMI share options post 6 months employment
25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Dog friendly office.
Flexible working location (any London WeWork) + working from home.
Central London (Aldgate) office. Private office in co-working space.