Graduate Sales Executive | Xelix
Xelix (xelix.com) is a FinTech, enterprise software company. Their SaaS platform helps large companies to detect invoice fraud & overpayments within the supply chain. They work with some of the largest companies in the world and they are now hiring recent graduates for their Sales Team. Your main responsibilities will be to sell their solution software to global prospects, working a call file & landing demos/meetings for the outside sales team.
What Xelix is looking for?
Tenacity, a natural charm & great communication skills to navigate gatekeepers and sell into busy, smart people but also thrive on riding the knock-backs and landing big wins.
So good so far? Then keep reading!
- Degree level education (Ideally with previous sales experience).
- Strong desire to work within FinTech and be part of the Start-up ecosystem.
- You love to learn, research & challenge yourself– Confident, or at least brave– Competitive– Fun & energetic
- The ability to communicate clearly with exceptional concision. Be capable of explaining something complex, in the simplest way.
- A well polished and structured approach, solid time management and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a performing team
- High levels of self-motivation
- POSITIVE attitude.
This is an exciting time for Xelix and the opportunity to join a fast growing startup at their growth stage. What do they offer? I am glad you asked!
- Competitive base salary of £22,000 + uncapped commission
- Stock options
- Training program. Their aim is to give you the support you need from day one and help you climb quicker in the ladder of your sales career.
- Collaborative & Development culture.
- Regular team meals/drinks/social events