Business Development Manager (Fintech)
We are looking for an ambitious business development manager to join our small but growing team at WeSwap. This position will be a largely commercial role and you will be responsible selling WeSwap to key online travel brands as well as selling ‘WeSwap for Business’ to companies. This will be a hands-on sales role and you will be responsible for selling our portfolio of products to key businesses.
We have aggressive growth targets for 2017 and need an experienced business development manager with strong commercial background to help us achieve these.
A successful candidate will have a commercial background ideally the travel industry and a proven track record of owning and driving a range of commercial bus dev opportunities. The key focus will be to fill the sales pipeline and close current commercial discussions and develop new leads for our soon to be launched business product
- Lead source new clients to fill the pipeline by growing, maintaining and leveraging your existing network of travel industry contacts and turning them into commercial opportunities
- Identifying the right types of commercial partners for ‘WeSwap for Business’ our soon to be launched business product, establish relationships and close commercial agreements
- Nurturing existing relationships to deliver increased revenue
- Work with the WeSwap team to develop proposals and commercial presentations
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify new commercial opportunities within different sectors that will lead to an increase in sales.
What will success look like?
- Many new travel brands will integrate WeSwap into their booking flow which will drive ambitious user growth targets and generate incremental revenue
- New Companies signing up for WeSwap for Business in their droves
Above all, we want someone who…
- Is a great communicator
- Is extremely organised
- Has a knack for problem solving
- Is proactive
- Is adaptable to fast changing environment, flexibility is key.
- Can work off their own initiative
Degree educated or equivalent
3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
A history of managing commercial relationships, lead sourcing and closing deals
Experience of working in the travel industry with a network of travel industry contacts
Experience of B2B sales
- £35-45k base dependant on experience. Significant Bonus opportunity on top
- Ride to work scheme
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays!
- Child care vouchers
- Monthly socials
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office
- Season ticket loan
- Commission free currency exchange
Location: Kentish Town – London