Head of Delivery
We are Decoded. Founded on the belief that technology is for everyone.
We are the pioneers of transformative digital learning. We make change possible for those who are seriously committed to bettering their business by embracing technology. We demystify the digital world and teach people how to collaborate with technology. We run faster and go deeper than others, because we have grown hand-in-hand with the advancements around us. It's what gives us the edge in terms of the immediacy and impact of our educational experiences. Our programmes have been designed to tackle the digital knowledge deficit head on and get people ready for the huge societal shifts being brought on by the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Our products create digitally literate leaders and cutting-edge, data-enabled organisations. We have two core products. Our embedded Data Academy programme puts the power of data at the heart of your business. It's designed to upskill any professional to master cutting-edge data tools and techniques and gain accredited qualifications in data.
What you’ll do:
- Be the go to person for strategic and operational issues in the delivery of facilitators and equipment in EMEA
- Be highly visible within the company and good working relations cross functionally
- Motivate, lead and earn the respect of all team members
- Measure, analyse, and communicate progress toward strategic goals
- Build strong relationships with the facilitators and run the community engagement
- Establish a robust process where we are able to forecast and deliver workshops with the best facilitators available
- Enable the facilitation manager to increase facilitator retention rates and build the community
- Work closely with our product team
Who are you?
- 4+ years senior level experience in building and managing operations in a high growth environment
- Track record of delivering corporate events comprising numerous contractors and equipment rental needs
- Experience in introducing and implementing new ideas that have improved efficiency and strengthened customer retention
- Great understanding of Decoded and passionate about what the company is trying to achieve
- Excited by the Startup / Tech ecosystem
- Background working with large Corporate clients
- Background working in high-end events
- Confident leader and communicator
- Track record of presenting process developments to the wider team in a pedagogic manner
- Line management and hiring experience
- Opportunity to join a high growth company
- Competitive salary
- Company pension with matched contributions
- Work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in an environment that encourages learning