COO (Health Tech)
We understand finding the time to stay healthy is increasingly difficult when you lead a busy, exciting life. That’s why we’re on a mission to build the most advanced health and wellbeing platform to improve our users’ health.
As one of the world’s leading personalised nutrition platforms, we offer AI driven online consultations, alongside DNA and blood testing kits, to provide tailor-made vitamins and personalised content to help people feel 100% more often.
Headquartered in London, we’re backed by some of the U.K’s leading angel and institutional investors including Samos (backers of Ocado and Charlotte Tilbury), True (a leading UK consumer investor) and ACF, as well as Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla & LoveFilm) and Simon Duffy (Founder of Bulldog skincare).
We are looking for a talented Chief Operating Officer to join our growing team. As a young, fast growing company, we are looking for an industry experienced COO to help us develop as an emerging business. Working directly alongside the founder, you will be an instrumental part of taking VITL to the next stage in our journey.
- Achieved over £1m+ in revenue
- Delivered over 50,000 nutrition packs directly to people around the world
- Helped over 100,000 customers to understand how vitamins and supplements can help support their diet and lifestyle with personalised content and advice
- Launched an AI-powered nutritionist to provide customers with an in-depth analysis of their health and nutritional profile
- Created a service that customers love: with 94% of reviews on TrustPilot rating VITL as 'Great' or ‘Excellent’
● As a sole Founder you will work alongside me to lead and execute the company vision, plans and procedures
● Setting comprehensive goals for company growth and performance
● Evaluating company performance by analyzing data and metrics
- Must have experience in managing high performing teams at a Series A / B startup
- Be able to demonstrate experience of scaling an organisation
- You will be customer centric, detail oriented, data driven and process led
- Enjoy developing and progressing talent at all levels
Share option scheme
Weekly free lunches