Paid Search/PPC Manager
About Global App Testing
Put simply, when the likes of Spotify or Facebook need their apps tested globally, they use Global App Testing. Our vision is that we become as invaluable for the rest of the startup ecosystem as we are for our current customers.
- We have a global crowd of professional testers who find bugs in apps before they’re released – we test for companies like Facebook, Microsoft and Canon.
- We’re VC backed by the guys behind Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Ocado and Betfair.
- We’ve been chosen as one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies by Tech City.
- We also organise Testathons around the world with companies like Facebook, Dropbox, Spotify and King - see the video here.
We’re now looking for a Paid Search/PPC Manager to join our marketing team and lead all paid demand generation, playing an instrumental role in the growth of business in 2019. Our ideal person will build an incredible b2b demand generation strategy that incorporates pay per click and paid social campaigns. You’ll need to be highly data driven with deep understanding of a b2b sales funnel, and ready to drive our paid search strategy forward to achieve ambitious targets
You will take a lead role in:
- Designing, developing and improving the Google Ads paid search channel to generate sales accepted leads
- Designing, developing and improving the paid social performance program to generate sales accepted leads
- Forecasting and reporting performance on digital marketing campaigns / experiments in bi-weekly sprints
- Conduct quarterly external and internal audits
- Setting the direction of our paid search activity, taking an agile approach to best practice
- 4-5 years experience in PPC role (ideally in B2B SaaS) managing ad spend of at least $1 million
- Experience with executing Google SEM, Google display and LinkedIn or Facebook advertising required
- Experience in analytics tools - Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc
- Track record of managing the daily execution and monitoring of campaign performance
- Exceptionally good with persuasive sales-led ad copy
- Understanding and interpretation of online metrics and analytics - must be highly analytical
- Familiarity with A/B testing and other optimisation tactics
- Knowledge of Hubspot or similar marketing automation platforms desirable
- Team culture - Team culture plays a huge role in what we do here at Global App Testing. From monthly outings to weekly gatherings, we make sure that everyone is included, appreciated and part of the team.
- Your personal growth - We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
- Responsibility and creative freedom - you'll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up with will always be considered.