Head of Sales (TD)
Forbes recently asked: is Kandidate's client ‘The Next LinkedIn?”.
This is because they look after an incredible community of creators, freelancers and entrepreneurs. Their community puts purpose above paycheck, has creativity at its heart and believes in making the world a better place.
Head of Sales is a newly created player/manager role with considerable scope for entrepreneurial leadership. Reporting directly to their CEO, you’ll be responsible for the overall performance of the commercial partnerships team, as well as managing your own accounts.
Our client generates revenue from recruitment solutions and advertising solutions. Their SaaS recruitment solutions are licensed by talent and recruitment managers and their current clients represent a ‘Who’s Who’ of the creative industries including Google, Burberry, Sony Pictures, Viacom, M&C Saatchi, Warner Music, Tate, Discovery Networks, Vice. Their advertising solutions are purchased by brands looking to promote their products or services to their community, with clients including SquareSpace, Moo, Shutterstock, UAL, WeWork.
They're looking forward to working with someone who can:
- Lead by example, setting a high-bar for energy, integrity and professional sales activity.
- Scale the sales teams from 3 people to 11 within 18 months, taking our client's recruiting solutions into new markets, building an account management team and expanding advertising sales.
- Optimise the sales proposition and go-to-market plans, and refine sales processes ahead of our client's international expansion.
- Nurture the team’s weekly activity, developing sales resources and processes to exceed goals.
- Take an active role in feeding back development requirements to our client's product team to ensure the site functionality meets with clients needs.
Skills and personality-wise, they'd love to see someone who:
- Has a proven record of at least 5 years’ sales success, including generating new business, coaching / mentoring and leading a team.
- Can demonstrate self-starter behaviour and is driven to meet and exceed targets.
- Is personable, kind, genuine, gets on with anyone and has a particular talent for building and managing relationships.
- Has an enviable little black book of recruitment/HR/creative head contacts, ideally across the creative industries.
- Is a clear communicator and educator with the ability to persuade senior contacts to drive change in their organisations
- Operates with the highest integrity, always focused on the customer’s long-term success
- Has experience selling a SaaS solution
They are looking for the best in the business. In return, you'll receive a competitive salary, generous commission and meaningful share options in our business, ensuring you benefit from the future success you help to create.
You’ll be working on a contract basis from our client's home; a beautiful loft co-working space called in the heart of Shoreditch, London.
Our client prides themselves on being a happy and productive team, who focus on solutions not problems. If you're one of those people, they'd love you to apply for the role.