Paid Social Manager | Fy | E-Commerce
Fy! is building a mobile marketplace of the coolest products from the world’s best brands, designers and artists.
We help people discover and shop products they’ve never seen before whilst helping our suppliers grow their revenue and build their brands on mobile.
We are funded and backed by some of the savviest investors in Europe including Forward Partners, 500 Startups and the ex-leadership of ASOS, Streetcar and LoveFilm. We are a small but passionate and experienced team of entrepreneurs, technologies and marketing experts working to build something huge.
We are aiming to grow 3x over the next 18 months through a mix of launching new countries, categories and marketing channels.
We expect a significant amount of that growth to be driven through Facebook and Instagram Marketing. You’ll be responsible for both formulating and executing on our Facebook marketing strategy and in time work beyond Facebook to develop other performance channels.
We’re looking for someone data driven and understands the ins and outs the Facebook marketing platform. You’re also passionate about growth and growing brands through digital.
You’ll have hit the ball out the park if, in the first 12 months we’ve:
- Grown our topline by 20% month on month through Facebook, Instagram and other paid social channels
- Maintained or improved our cost per order on for these channels
What you’ll be up to?
This highly entrepreneurial role will evolve but to give you a flavour here’s what you should expect to be working on:
- Running all paid Facebook and Instagram paid marketing - from top of funnel awareness campaigns to developing innovative X-sell campaigns to purchasers.
- Optimise and grow our FB marketing - continually learning and experimenting with creative, bids and audiences to achieve growth and ROAS improvements
- Develop and launch new paid social campaigns on Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter to increase reach of Fy!
- You’ll be working closely with our creative and merchandising teams to understand what creative, products and messaging resonates with customers and drives results.
- Input into product and merchandising roadmaps to help improve activation, conversion and repeat visits
- Work with our merchandising, product and engineering teams to develop a systematic way to optimise and automate Facebook marketing for both user acquisition and retention
This role requires a diverse skill set but broadly:
- You’ve got experience working in paid social marketing in a rapidly growing eCommerce or mCommerce business or startup
- You've got strong experience in dynamic product advertising and are keen to work to use the FB Ads API to improve performance
- You’ve been running performance marketing campaigns on Facebook with a demonstrated ability to grow and optimise them at scale
- You're an expert on briefing and evaluating creative across the whole awareness funnel and understand how to iteratively test creative executions
- You love data, reporting and analysis and are comfortable in spreadsheets and understand concepts such as LTV, CAC and delayed conversion
- You understand “The Growth Process” and are systematic in testing, learning and running experiments with statistical rigour
- You’re empathetic and understand what makes customer’s tick
- This is an unparalleled experience to work in one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile brands whilst making a name for yourself. If we hit our objectives you’ll inevitably be one of the most sought after talents in growth in Europe.
- Impact and influence - you’ll be joining a small but high performance team in a key role. You’ll be able to have an immediate and high impact on the business.
- An incredible learning experience in building and scaling a global consumer brand. You’ll be working as part of a team who have over 50 years combined experience starting, scaling and exiting consumer businesses (onefinestay, Fab.com, Monoqi, Zipcar, Zulily, Google, Tuenti, TicTail…)...
- You’ll be exposed to everything entailed in scaling a digital startup - fundraising, product, ops, engineering etc.
- Competitive salary and options - we’re thinking huge and hope it pays out for all.