Software Engineer (Front-end) | Cazana | Automotive Fintech
Using big data and predictive analytics, Cazana analyses millions of automotive transactions daily. Its award-winning technology gives real-time access to the value and the risk associated with every vehicle on the road. The company is trusted by industry leaders such as dealerships, insurers, financial institutions and manufacturers.
Cazana closed its series A in 2019 with £2 million pounds and is currently expanding to new markets including the US. In order to continue this amazing story, we are hiring a talented Front-end Engineer to join our product team!
Our core stack is built on Node & MongoDB, serving a Vue frontend.
What you’ll do:
- You'll help us design, build and deploy groundbreaking products from the ground up
- You will work across the full stack, but the focus will be on building modern web applications
- You will participate in the evolution of the solution (we need someone who can envisage applications, get stuck in and be a creative pair of hands from the get-go)
What we’re looking for:
- A first experience building end-to-end web applications
- A good acumen of Vue, we use it every day! (if not, at least a good knowledge of one these frameworks: Angular2 or React)
- An eye for design and UX
- A first approach or experience of building backends (PHP, MySQL, Laravel)
Why join us?
- The opportunity to play your part in a rapidly accelerating business disrupting an industry
- Flexible working considered
- Fun Central London workspace with breakout areas, free cake, beer, tea & coffee...
- Exposure to Machine Learning and Data Science
- Excellent progression opportunities