Program Manager | Decoded | Ed Tech
We are Decoded. We're the pioneers of transformative digital learning. We make change possible for those committed to bettering their business by embracing technology. Our products and methodologies have been shaped through our collaboration with some of the largest and most technologically progressive organizations in the world.
We use the intelligent, ethical and creative application of technology to lay the foundations for a more productive and promising world – one with unlimited possibilities.
Decoded is looking to build a team of detail oriented, disciplined, personable and highly organized client services professionals to join us. As a Program Manager at Decoded, you’re ultimately accountable for developing trusted relationships with our clients, ensuring that every interaction with, and delivery from, Decoded is of exceptional quality.
You’ll have accountability for the successful rollout, completion and growth of training programs sold into the business, as well as maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and developing deep client relationships.
1. Client Satisfaction: Developing trusted relationships with your clients, ensuring that every interaction with, and delivery from, Decoded is of exceptional quality
2. Successful Program Delivery and Impact: Ensuring that not only is the delivery of a program impeccable but also the impact that it has in a business is communicated back to the client correctly so as to naturally generate organic growth of the relationship both in terms of volume of learners on a recurring basis and breadth of departments we touch in a client’s organization.
We are looking for people who love to help others through organization, communication and creativity.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build strong relationships with our clients and ensure the attendees have everything they need for a successful delivery of our Digital Leadership program
- Manage client communications and logistics from end to end with efficiency and scale in mind
- Identify client retention opportunities and troubleshoot potential issues when they arise
- Work closely with Program Directors in planning and ensuring a healthy long term client relationship
- Project manage successful delivery of all programs from planning and developing the scope to coordinating the deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget and timing
- Manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals and objectives
- Act as the nucleus of program success; identifying key requirements from our internal cross-functional teams and external clients
- Optimize and improve existing processes where needed and regularly feed diverse matters back to content and revenue teams
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and client stakeholders
This position reports to the Head of Program Strategy & Operations for continuous professional, operational and mentoring support
- You have 1+ years experience in managing projects and client relationships
- You love organization and have a razor-sharp focus for details
- You are a natural host and party-planner
- You are cool, calm and collected under pressure and thrive in an environment that constantly changes
- You live to travel and thrive when learning about new ways of seeing the world
- You are a strong communicator and can introduce new ideas confidently
- You always turn challenges into opportunities to enhance the product & service
- You have an understanding of, and interest in tech and innovations
Right now, you are itching to:
- Develop your business acumen
- Run program management responsibilities from top to bottom
- Quickly take on lots of responsibility
- Collaborate with brilliantly smart and charismatic people
- Build proof of concepts around the latest technology and get them in front of senior leaders
A career at Decoded is probably up your street if you:
- Have also thought about working at a tech company, a consultancy or a startup
- Love to be client facing and help others
- Are ready to jump in at the deep-end
- Enjoy travelling
A career at Decoded is probably NOT up your street if you:
- Crave a structured training scheme
- Need to be told what to work on every day
- Like the idea of working at a big corporation
- Want to work somewhere where everyday is the same 9-to-5
- Have a fear of flying