Customer Success Manager (German speaking)
We are looking for a driven, personable and creative individual to join our growing Customer Success team in London in the position of Customer Success Manager.
In this role, you will manage a portfolio of hotel partners from the moment they sign up to the Triptease Platform. Using your digital knowledge, you'll be responsible for coaching your partners to find new ways to optimize their online guest experience, drive the most value from the platform and ultimately increase direct bookings.
The Triptease platform is helping more than 17,000 hotels around the world speak directly with their guests, manage their parity and offer the best price direct. Join us on our mission to save the hotel industry from becoming a price, on a pin, on a map.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a client-facing role (support, sales, account management, etc.)
- Fluent German & English
- Experience working with software and strong data analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and proven critical thinking capability
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. You communicate with customers in a professional, thoughtful way
- Ability to speak with and present to customer C-Level
- Obsessive about learning!
- Team player
- Calm under pressure
Nice to have
- Experience with Hospitality industry or Web technologies such as: AB Testing, UX, Analytics
Our start-up culture means everybody's contribution matters and is celebrated. We do set ourselves insanely ambitious goals and are proud of our ability to deliver those through smart working.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and commission scheme, share options and fantastic benefits (including a self-development budget, generous holiday allowance, annual offsite and your own MacBook).
- Working with superstars. You'll be working with industry veterans and eCommerce pros in travel and hospitality.
- Pace. We’re growing. Get on board fast and be part of the journey. No two days are the same. You won’t get bored.
- Hands-on experience. Got a great idea? You can make it happen. Don’t get stuck in a grey cubicle.