Account Executive | Cazana | Automotive Fintech
Using big data and predictive analytics, Cazana analyses millions of automotive transactions daily. Its award-winning technology gives real-time access to the value and the risk associated with every vehicle on the road. The company is trusted by industry leaders such as dealerships, insurers, financial institutions and manufacturers.
Cazana closed its series A in 2019 with £2 million pounds and is currently expanding to new markets including the US. In order to continue this amazing story, we are hiring a talented Account Executive to join our sales team!
You will work in our central London office and manage the full sale-cycle. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Consultatively sell the product to clients by understanding their needs and challenges
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Understand and promote product benefits
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned sector
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos and calls with prospects
- Reports directly to C-suite and Founder
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in sales in a SaaS/data environment preferably on a niche market
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to deal with multiple leads and do outbound calling
- Experience using a CRM (we use Hubspot)
Why join us?
- You'll be joining a dynamic, fast growing team who are rapidly disrupting a legacy industry, winning awards and improving our clients' businesses in a challenging time for the automotive industry.
- Package: Competitive base salary + uncapped OTE
- Fun Central London workspace with breakout areas, free cake/beer and even beds if you've smashed your numbers for the day...
- Flexible working considered
- The opportunity to play your part in a rapidly accelerating business disrupting an industry