Head of Sales and Partnerships (SaaS Conference)
Are you interested to join an exciting and ambitious startup in the tech events industry? Does helping SaaS businesses to learn, connect and grow appeal? Are you excellent at Sales and highly motivated to over-achieve on goals?
If yes, yes and yes, then we want to speak to you! We're hiring a Head of Sales and Partnerships to take us to the next level.
SaaStock is a small, diverse, fun and growing team. We're spread out across London, Dublin and Berlin. You don’t have to be in any of those locations but it helps. This could be a remote job for an exceptional candidate.
We currently have one flagship event: SaaStock, a conference for B2B SaaS companies from across the globe to come together and learn how to build a category leading business.
SaaStock has grown 2x in attendees in 2 years and has seen Sponsorship revenue grow by 400% in less than 24 months without a dedicated Sales exec.
You’re job is to:
- Own sponsorship sales including Sponsor renewals inbounds and outbound targeting
- Work with the Customer Experience team on renewals
- Ensure all targets are met or exceeded - targets will be Monthly/Quarterly/Annual
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested
- Be remote, but it helps if you're in London, Dublin or Berlin to be with the team for the craic
- Travel when needed for meetings and attending other conferences - probably 25% of time
- Work with the CEO and Marketing for alignment
- Be strong at reporting/updating CRM
- Be a self starter and go getter
- If you've worked at a SaaS company selling to SaaS companies
- If you’ve worked in the events business selling sponsorships
- VP, Director, Head of Sales level experience preferred