Marketing Manager | Ubeeqo UK
Ubeeqo is a European start-up specialising in mobility and fleet solutions for both corporate clients and consumers. Founded in 2008, Ubeeqo is about disrupting the way we think about getting places - the absurdity of car ownership in an urban environment. We see a world where getting where you want to go is possible in a different way. Where mobility is fluid, shared, and connected. A car only when you need it.
This is an exciting time for Ubeeqo- as part of the new mobility unit formed by Europe’s largest car hire firm, Europcar, we are now taking major strides in revolutionising the way that people move. 2019 is very much the year of growth, with fleet, customers and booking numbers currently on an aggressive ramp up, and further growth planned through the remainder of the year and beyond.
Ubeeqo is all about the transition from car ownership to car usage. To achieve this ambition, Ubeeqo offers individuals and SMEs on-street cars scattered in the city centres of main European capitals. With an innovative and easy-to-use app, book a car from a few hours to a few days and you are ready to go!
We seek an experienced Marketing Manager to grow and maintain our rapidly expanding customer base across London and beyond.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the candidate will be responsible for the design and execution of the UK marketing plan, meeting ambitious acquisition and retention targets with the support of a significant marketing budget.
Role specifics will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning, managing and forecasting of significant marketing budget
- Designing and executing multi-channel campaigns with strict KPI objectives for all activity
- Management of growing marketing team (currently 2x Marketing Assistant’s)
- Liaison with a multitude of external organisations such as PR agencies, suppliers, outdoor advertising providers etc
- Close working with the Business Development Team in supporting launches of new corporate schemes, whilst taking ownership of Open B2B marketing (promoting existing vehicles to local SME’s)
- Close working with Central Marketing and Design Team’s (based in Barcelona) on data driven, analytical approach to maximising results in the UK market
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing a team
- At least 4 years’ experience of modern multi-channel marketing, preferably within the start-up and/or New Mobility space
- Demonstrable experience of managing budgets
- Experience of marketing automation tools (preferably Braze)
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent
- Full UK driving license preferable!
Who you are
- An efficient communicator who knows how to get things done
- Confident and comfortable working in a rapidly-changing business
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise accordingly
- Willingness to go over and above when required, taking genuine ownership of your targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Thrives under pressure
- Adaptive and capable of using initiative
What we offer you
- An awesome dynamic and highly motivated team
- 25 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Occasional Work-Related Travel Abroad
- An amazing atmosphere and a fun place to work
- Experience in a fast-growing technology start-up
- Competitive salary and fantastic progression opportunities