Campaigns and Growth Manager
Chattermill applies artificial neural networks to customer feedback that learn from your data and help you make more customer centric decisions.
Up until recently, only corporate giants could afford this level of analysis. Even then it was expensive and clunky. We use the latest in Artificial Intelligence to bring detailed insight to every company in a matter of seconds, not months. Our proprietory deep learning algorithms to extract actionable information from customer feedback. Deep learning has revolutionised many industries in recent years from virtual assistants to self driving cars.
We are looking for a Campaigns & Growth Manager who will join an already high-performing growth team. In three years Chattermill has grown from a team of 2 Co-Founders to a team of 20 in London and more around Europe. In that time we have developed a cutting-edge product that allows some of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber; HelloFresh, Spotify, Transferwise, Skyscanner, Deliveroo + more) to finally understand their Customers and improve their customer experience through deploying our AI-powered solution.
As a Campaign & Growth Manager at Chattermill, you have a significant impact and ownership on the campaigns that generate and nurture marketing and sales leads. You love being creative and using critical thinking, and you have a proven track record in multi-channel B2B demand generation campaigns. You will be scaling our marketing reach through high performance integrated campaigns to scale our marketing reach and partner with our sales team to drive pipeline and revenue.
A bit about what you will get up to:
- Drive strategy, execution and optimisation of integrated campaigns to expand our marketing reach and fuel Sales’ pipeline.
- Manage campaign planning and content to determine targeting and messaging to drive new leads and nurture existing leads
- Own the execution and measurement of campaigns and their contribution to sales and revenue goals
- Work with Marketing to prepare content including ebooks, white papers, webinars, and blogs and manage distribution.
- Partner with Sales to develop campaign follow-up processes, refine playbooks and identify ways to improve GTM collaboration.
- Build, monitor and measure reports and dashboards for campaign performance against leads, opportunities and revenue to identify campaign optimisations.
- Support multiple stakeholders and agencies to ensure timely execution of deliverables.
- You are talented writer and able to craft strong subject lines, email and marketing content that instantly grab someone's attention and pique their curiosity.
- Ideally you’ll have had experience in campaign, digital or content marketing, preferably in the SaaS space
- Analytic skills: Own your metrics, perform analysis, and derive insights for forecasting overall marketing and business targets
- You are open to feedback, honest, and you are highly collaborative
- You want to continually improve and better your performances
- Team player: you don’t draw the line at just your own responsibilities - you care deeply about the whole success of the business
- You enjoy being set targets and going beyond them to your own and the company’s advantage
- A competitive salary
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us
- £500 Education Budget - your choose how to use this!
- Stock Options
- Great coffee
- Lovely office in the heart of London
- Monthly Team Nights Out
- Top of the Range VR Equipment in the Office