Marketing / Content Manager
The mission for the Marketing Manager is to develop content which will deliver inbound leads. We’re looking for someone who can clearly show how they’ve contributed to an Inbound marketing funnel focused within a SaaS business. The Marketing Manager has a strong focus on quality content creation including blog posts, eBooks, white papers and videos within a technical context. You’ll need to be growth focused, smart enough to understand the complexities of big organisations and have a knack for building strong, friendly relationships.
- 3-4 years experience within a B2B: High tech / SaaS environment
- Experience in all phases of content - writing, designing and launching
- Should have hands on experience of Hubspot
- Light graphic design work and understanding of design principles
- Building landing pages and A/B testing
- Strong writing style
- Clear and concise content with great copywriting skills
- Persuasive in your writing regardless of the format
- Portfolio of content you've produced
- Able to track results on the content and show how they have contributed to the growth of the company
- You have to be outgoing
- Charismatic in your writing and verbally
- Comfortable holding conversations with the C-Suite
- Able to pitch content pieces and journalists
- Good with your calendar - able to manage clear deadlines and work under tight timeframes
TEAM BUCKET LIST
We have transcended after-work drinks and created a team bucket list where once a month we do activities on our bucket list – the last one was skiing lessons. You’ll get to add activities to the bucket list.
YOUR PERSONAL GROWTH
We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
RESPONSIBILITY & CREATIVE FREEDOM
You’ll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up with will always be considered.