Partnerships Manager | Beyond
There is no consumer brand for death - have a think - it’s an overlooked area and one that we are tackling fast, disrupting the status quo and using modern tech to revolutionise the consumer experience, whether it’s planning ahead for death or having to deal with a bereavement yourself.
We’re the first mover in a huge market, VC-funded and growing fast. Based in London and Poland, we have a fun, meritocratic culture with completely flexible working, an on-site gym and every employee has share options.
Partnerships are an integral part of our 2019 strategy and we’re looking for a results-driven Partnerships Manager to seek out and establish new relationships to distribute our digital products, the first being our new online will service.
Customers and partners already love the product and we’re looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, swiftly closing deals and land-grabbing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to both deliver and benefit from significant success in a short period of time.
This role will report to Head of Partnerships and involves:
- Designing our Partnerships strategy alongside the team head
- Determining which partners to work with then going out and approaching them
- Designing and executing a strategy to grow Partnerships revenue
- Owning and improving the Partner on-boarding and management process
- Being the Beyond representative for Partners
Hopefully you’ll have some or more of the following:
- At least 3 years experience in Business Development.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies.
- You’re a strategic thinker; be it identifying & tackling new verticals, budgeting or expansion planning, you can do it all.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities in parallel.
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic business environment with autonomy.
- Element of grit and willingness to jump on tasks that are required to get the job done.
- Enjoy working cross-functionally, e.g. with product, engineering and ops when required.
- You're decisive; you take the lead and make things happen.
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up
- Work alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people
- Competitive salary and share options
- Lovely, converted handbag factory in Vauxhall (but if London’s not for you, that’s ok - we can make remote working work for the right candidate too)
- Totally flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Gym on-site