Head of Content
About the Position:
Our client is looking for a Content Leader to help them develop and execute their content and thought leadership strategy. You will be working directly with founders and core management team to develop their thought leadership arm and help them educate the market on the future of recruiting.
As a Head of Content you’ll:
- Help define our client's content strategy, mapping what is needed for demand generation, sales enablement, and thought leadership
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience
- Govern a continuously evolving content strategy to supports sales, marketing and thought leadership objectives
- Develop and manage a content calendar to ensure timely delivery of all projects and define best practices for content creation, distribution and repurposing
- Work closely with the design team on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
- Provide accurate project reporting, with clear KPIs, on all content marketing activities to senior management and stakeholders
- Experienced at SaaS content marketing
- Able to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Skilled at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics
- Someone who’s able to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
- Analytical and results driven: you are always looking at the metrics and discovering opportunities to improve.
- Strong at communicating with different audiences and stakeholders
Some things we consider important to being a Head of Content:
- 2-4 years of content marketing experience
- Proven editorial skills or background in journalism
- Passionate about community building
- Highly analytical