Talent Partner (Platform) | Kandidate
Our mission is to work with leading UK startups to support them with hiring at a key stage of growth. Kandidate has two parts to the business: Platform and Onsite. The Kandidate platform allows candidates all over the world to sign up and receive exclusive offers from VC-backed startups (Balderton, Accel, Local Globe, Octopus Ventures etc) in Sales, Marketing and Operations roles. We partner with the best SaaS, Fintech, InsurTech, Ed-tech etc. startups in London, and some of these to date are Typeform, Tessian, Adfenix, Talify and many more.
You can also learn more about our clients base here.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We're looking for our next Talent Partner to join our growing Platform team in London who would like to work with exciting and high potential startups on Sales, Marketing and Operations roles and be part of a new wave of recruiting. You will play a pivotal part in creating strong client relationships and helping them navigate our platform from start to hiring our candidates.
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
Our team come from across the world. We have over 15 nationalities, all equally onboard with growing the Kandidate business given the learning curve you'll get here. One thing we have in common is our passion for people, building relationships and networks, hiring and technology.
If you are looking for an entry into the startup hub in London, work with a great community of people and grow your professional career, this might be the perfect opportunity to join us!
- At least 1 year working in recruitment; you will be familiar with LinkedIn and other ways to find talent, have interacted with different parts of the recruitment process, familiar with end-to-end hiring journey and potentially even made a few hires yourself.
- High level of integrity and management of confidential information
- The skills we care about: emotional intelligence, situational control, influence, honesty, humility, judgement, kindness, learning intelligence, adaptability, attitude, team-player mentality
- Positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (we are a growing company and keen to improve current functions)
- Passionate about the world of startups, upcoming businesses, technology, etc.
Nice to haves:
- Hiring sales, marketing or operations roles
- A sourcing hacker by nature, who enjoys researching new tools and techniques to find candidates
- Worked in a startup before, or familiar with the startup environment
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly away days (the last 2 have been at Soho Farmhouse and Spain)
- You’ll get to work with impressive high growth startup founders as develop high value relationships along the way
- Entrepreneurial work environment - we don’t believe in micromanagement. Instead, we make sure everyone gets the support needed to thrive
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to help us build and scale a startup