Our client is an African family business delivering luxury products of unquestionable quality. It is renowned for its beautifully observed wildlife silver sculptures and exquisite jewellery. They offer classic and contemporary interpretations of African luxury from intricate jewellery pieces to table accessories and more.
Who are you?
Patrick Mavros is looking for candidates with a strong interest and aptitude in digital 3D modelling for their Creative and Prototyping team. This role is designated for a CAD specialist and a background in the world of art is beneficial in facilitating a working relationship with the artist. Experience in industrial design, computational geometry, model making, product design, or related field is desired; however, recent graduates with advanced surface modelling skills will also be considered. Any level modeller is encouraged to apply.
What you will do?
The CAD sculptor creates high-quality digital 2D and 3D surface models used in the creative design and product development process. Responsibilities include interpreting and defining the design intent of the artist using CAD software.
The CAD sculpting team is integral to the design and development of future Patrick Mavros sculptures and jewellery.
- Strong passion and enthusiasm for a 3D modelling career.
- Proficiency in CAD ZBrush and CAD Rhino
- Rendering, visualisation, 2D drawing, technical drawing, image editing.
- Deadline driven - problem solving
- Collaborate with the creative team and the conceptualising team
- BS or BA in Industrial Design. Computer Graphics, 3D Animation/Modelling, Fine Arts or Engineering will also be considered.
- £23k to £26k Base Salary depending on experience
- Working for a unique luxury jeweller sculpture of Africa
- £500 travel allowance on flights every year