VP Sales EMEA | Helix | SaaS | PropTech
At HELIX, we harness LIDAR, Photogrammetry, CV, AI and ML technology to simplify mapping, data collection, visualization and communication related to large building portfolios. Our solutions are in closed beta and available to a very small, select group of the most admired companies. If you are interested in next generation technology related to the built environment, get in touch to find out more.
HELIX is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
At HELIX, we are harnessing technology to change what is possible. Our solutions are in closed beta and available only to a very small, select group of the most admired companies in the world.
As a Territory Manager, you will sell our advanced technology that produces digital modeling of buildings. You will prospect and build relationships with operators, owners, commercial real estate agents, builders, contractors and architects for Mid-Market size buildings and companies. As a ™, you are part of the Helix team as an individual contributor responsible for all areas of revenue generating activities in a given region for new business. The role requires a creative, results-oriented, energetic sales professional with a passion for the job and skills to deliver legendary results and scale the region. Although you will be provided with support from our Demand Generation team, Marketing, Tradeshow/Conferences, you will be expected to highlight your hunting sales talents.
What We Value
● Fundamental understanding of how buildings are constructed
● Comfort and experience with 3d modeling software including open-source tools
● Willingness to follow and ultimately to develop process protocols
● Very strong planning skills
● Attention to detail
● Ability to communicate and work well with a team
● Real-time problem solving skills related to experimental technologies
(high tolerance for the unexpected)
As a Territory Manager you will be a member of the Global Sales team. Your responsibilities will include:
● Responsible for prospecting new business and sales activities in his/her assigned region
● Demonstrate salesmanship towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values
● Contribute to the evolving sales processes through collaborative best practices
● Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual opportunities
● Work closely with the SVP of Sales for planning, budgeting, forecasting, closing and sales activities
● Selling 3D modeling software
● Collaborating, partnering and working with cross functional teams (i.e. engineering, customer success, sales, etc..)
● Interfacing with internal and external clients to ensure quality and project timelines
● Initiating and Building relationships with Owners, Operators, Contractors, Builders, Architects, etc.
● Initiating, leading and managing the entire sales cycle
● Achieving monthly and quarterly quotas
● Expertise in our technology, use cases and demos
● Conduct web, video and live demos and presentations
● Bachelor Degree
● 5+ years experience of sales success
● Experience selling software, technology, SaaS,
● Willingness to learn and sell complex, visual design software
● Knowledge or experience in architecture, civil/mechanical engineering, construction, commercial real estate preferred
● Experience selling to owners, operators, architects, builders, contractors, commercial real estate
● A strong and successful track record in sales
● Proven ability to generate, negotiate and close sales deals
● Passion for sales, marketing and technology
● Proven ability to thrive under deadlines while successfully juggling multiple projects simultaneously
● Exceptional relationship skills, including superb written and oral communication skills
● Positive energy, drive, highly self-motivated and a passion for success