Performance Marketer - Paid Media & Display | CMC Markets
We are looking for a passionate performance marketer who is interested in the financial markets to help manage our display campaigns and paid media. Get the opportunity to work in a very fast paced and dynamic environment where you get the responsibility to experiment and drive incremental gains.
Listed on the London Stock Exchange, CMC Markets provides spread bet and CFD trading to over ~80,000 customers worldwide, is voted as the no.1 for provider for customer service, executing over 60 million trades annually on our award-winning trading platform.
The performance marketer will support the strategy and execution of paid media and display campaigns across Europe, including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Support the global PPC manager in driving paid media strategy and improvements across Europe with a strong focus on PPC and Display.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
- Run retargeting campaigns via paid social, GDN, programmatic and other display networks.
- Communicate with stakeholders on campaigns, including performance reporting, progress updates and optimisation activities.
- Coordinate with other channels to make sure messaging is aligned
- Develop strategies to optimise cross channel performance and budget split, analysing attribution data.
- Completed BS degree preferably in mathematics, economics, engineering, analytics
- 3+ years of experience in search engine marketing managing sizeable budgets
- Experience with the following is essential; Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager; Audience targeting; Double Click, GDN
- Proven track record of channel ownership and driving growth in channel performance
- Demonstrable experience in managing all aspects of search marketing including regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Advanced analytical and Excel skills
- A strong disposition for data-driven decision making
- A team-oriented mind-set and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- A passion for learning and testing new marketing best practices
- European language speaker (Spanish, Italian)