Logistics Manager | Patrick Mavros | Luxury Jewellery
Our client is an African family business delivering luxury products of unquestionable quality. It is renowned for its beautifully observed wildlife silver sculptures and exquisite jewellery. They offer classic and contemporary interpretations of African luxury from intricate jewellery pieces to table accessories and more.
Who are you?
Patrick Mavros is looking for candidates who are autonomous and have experience in the logistics and stock in the high end retail business. Autonomous and very detailed oriented, you are really on top of all orders and stock coming in and out of our flagship store and keeping everything tidy and in perfectly accurate way.
What you will do?
You will manage all stock levels of the flagship store, take care of orders with the Atelier where the items are created. You will also make sure that all orders are delivered on time. You will also work on Exhibitions where you will monitor all the stock.
Managing all procurement of shipping materials and processing all the business returns will be part of your activities.
- Shopify proficiency at all its levels for the stock of all merchandise
- Sensitive to high end luxury products
- Organised, Accurate and Professional
- Liaise and engage with all stakeholders involved in logistics
- Working for a unique luxury jeweller sculpture of Africa
- £30k to £32k
- £500 travel allowance on flights every year