Senior Account Executive - SaaS Startup
At Akkroo, the mission is to help businesses think differently about exhibiting and the way they capture and process leads at B2B trade shows and events.
Akkroo is at the forefront of a new, emerging category that bridges the big gap between exhibiting at events and the organisation’s existing Sales and Marketing processes. This is achieved through a market-leading, innovative Software-as-a-Service platform which is sold into B2B mid-market and enterprise organisations all over the world.
In line with their fast growth and recent Series A funding, they are now hiring for Account Executives to join their new business sales team and help them continue to scale.
They are looking for experienced sales people with a hunger to join a well-funded, fast-growth scale up and looking to apply considerable skills and enthusiasm to help them continue to grow their new customer base.
You’ll play a key role in their growth, joining the existing team to generate new business and help develop and execute their sales strategy. They have established outbound and inbound lead generation strategies which you’ll be able to take advantage from as soon as you’ve ramped up. Their view is that B2B Sales is a science and they've invested heavily in the Winning by Design methodology which you’ll have access to from day one.
Once you’ve completed the onboarding and ramp-up period, you’ll be:
- Taking pre-qualified leads from discovery to close
- Providing online and in-person demonstrations of the Akkroo platform
- Phone and face-to-face meetings
- Dealing with multiple buyer stakeholders — they typically sell into Senior Marketing teams, but also deal with Sales and CRM teams too
- Constructing proposals and closing deals, which can range from £5k to £50k+ per year
- A significant percentage of business is done in the US too, so you’ll be speaking to prospects in Europe and the US on a daily basis
- Proven experience and a track record of success in B2B sales, taking leads from discovery to close
- Confidence in selling an innovative SaaS product, providing both online and face-to-face demos
- Experience in SaaS or B2B enterprise sales would be a great advantage, as would experience selling into similar target roles, sectors and international territories
- Experience with deal sizes that can range from £5k to £50k+ for an annual licence and sales cycles typically taking 2 — 4 months
- Someone who truly embraces the importance of maintaining a rock-solid CRM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the new business team as they embark on the next stage in their scale-up journey. There is a massive opportunity ahead as the category continues to emerge with a vast, global total addressable market to go after. You’ll be surrounded by strong colleagues including a well backed marketing function, a team of hungry Sales Development Representatives generating leads, and a maturing Customer Success and Product function.
- Year One Base Salary of between £40k — £60k dependent on experience
- Plus commission, with year one OTE likely to be double base salary
- Plus Share Options, along with all other perks listed below
Check out their Instagram for a sneak peak of what is happening at the company. You would join a vibrant, supporting and friendly team, who are laser focused on seeing results and making a real impact for our customers. For more information on our perks and why we are a great place to work, click here.