Startup Events Manager (Dublin)
Huckletree is a fast growing co-working community bringing startups, entrepreneurs and creatives together. They have set up four spaces since it’s founding in 2014 - and this is only the beginning.
They are now looking for a resourceful Events Manager to run a programme of events at their first international location in Dublin.
WHO YOU ARE:
You’re a natural-born networker, with a strong personal network in the startup ecosystem. You have a background in events and are happy with a 100% flexible schedule and with the prospect of working evenings in return for more downtime during the week.
You are motivated by creating an exciting event schedule to help our members learn new skills, stay informed and meet interesting people.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in an events role, demonstrating a tangible track record in delivering innovative events across sectors.
- You are naturally curious about the people around you. You are engaging and outgoing.
- You are organised and process driven and you enjoy organising multiple projects at once, managing them within strict budgets and reporting on financial elements of the business.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills.
- You are able to hold your own and represent Huckletree within the organisation and at internal and external events.
- You enjoy the ability to manage your own flexible schedule, including evening and weekend shifts.
- You have a strong customer-service mentality.
Competitive base salary of 40K EUR + performance related bonus and equity
You'll be joining an international community of successful young entrepreneurs and work with the world’s smartest and most ambitious individuals.
You will be able to witness some amazing success stories being born under your eyes and with your support.
This is not just a job. This is about changing the way companies are built, giving people an alternative to traditional career structures and building the next generation of high impact companies.