School Success Executive - Sales / Account Management
UK schools spend over £2bn per year on covering short term absences with supply teachers. The current model is exclusively reliant on agencies that charge a massive commission and are terribly inefficient — everything is paper and phone-call based.
We are consolidating this analogue, fragmented, and inefficient marketplace onto a digital platform. In the process we’ll pull hundreds of millions of waste out of the education system and have a huge positive impact on teachers and schools.
This is your chance to join a tech startup on the ground floor. As an early employee you will play a
significant role in the development of the company and have the opportunity for rapid career progression
Who are you?
• Top performer that wants to be part of a high-performing, motivated team
• Proven track record of hitting sales targets
• Confident in developing outbound pipeline and handling objections
• Growth mindset – dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
• Passion for sales and companies that have a positive social impact
• Strong bias to action
• Generate introductions to new schools that would benefit from Zen Educate’s offering
• Lead school leaders through successful on-boarding process using a consultative approach
• Own the relationship with key customers including retention, expansion and new business
• Support school marketing efforts
• Work collaboratively with the sales, operations and the technology team to continuously
improve efficiency in delivering value to schools.
• Get your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and a general
interest in ‘mucking in’ and just getting the job done is crucial
• Competitive salary
• Ownership in the company
• 25 days holiday
• Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference