Head of Partnerships I CreditDigital I Fintech
CreditDigital are looking for a Head Of Partnerships to help B2B vendors discover, learn about, and offer our new payments solution platform to their customers.
We are an exciting and very well-funded early stage fintech start-up. Our mission is to solve the broken world of business payments, allowing vendors to offer extended credit to their customers.
Partnerships are critical to CreditDigital’s vision - we want all businesses to be able to access finance where they want it, when they want it. In practise, this means access from within a range of the day-to-day services and tools they use to run their business, whether that’s their accounting software, payments platform or even their banking service.
As Head Of Partnerships, you will be responsible for developing our partnerships and direct sales strategy, working with the executive team to implement it.
The partnerships team covers a range of partner channels, including larger strategic partnerships, affiliate websites and services, commercial finance brokers, accountants, and B2B vendors.
You will be required to develop high quality leads and insight, and then use your excellent communication and project management skills to guide the partnership through successful implementation of your strategy. The executive team have already built strong relationships with a number of key partners, and your role will focus on the strategy for both optimising these existing relationships and entering into targeted new partnerships. In essence the entire cycle.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Winning new strategic partnerships
- Defining our growth strategy
- Establishing fast and effective ways to get these partnerships active with minimal tech requirements- be lean
- Liaising with the CEO, CTO and Head of Product to manage expectations and initiate the partnerships
We look for people that are smart, humble, motivated and who are always looking to improve. Ideally, you’ll have:
- Have worked within in a start-up, corporate strategy or banking team (ideally 3-5 years), so you have a strong grounding in frameworks and tools for shaping and delivering strategy, and measuring its success
- Hustle, you will be expected to make things happen fast!
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; able to process large amounts of data to drive business strategies and decisions
- Have excellent communication and listening skills, including the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply, and the ability to articulate your thinking clearly and concisely in writing
- Be a self-starter, who can work in an unstructured environment; you can deal with ambiguity and manage projects effectively with good attention to detail
- Be confident manipulating data yourself in Excel/Google Sheets, or have experience with other data analytics software
- Be great at stakeholder management; you’ll be working with a variety of people from across the business
You will always have a say in the business and have the opportunity to really make a difference. We help all our employees become top performers and reward everyone.
Everyone at CreditDigital is smart, humble and motivated to do a good job, so you are bound to love working here.
We all enjoy:
- A lovely office in central London, right by Angel Tube Station
- Stand up and down desks- believe us this is amazing
- Free unlimited drinks every Thursday
- Regular company night outs
- Pool, FIFA tournaments and yoga
- Half priced Cinema tickets