Senior Business Development Manager | MarTech
Oppizi is an offline customer acquisition provider for online businesses in Australia, New Zealand, France and the UK. Oppizi converts offline buyers to online buyers via the distribution of flyers. We work with high value clients like Uber, UberEats, Mealpal, Airtasker, Marley Spoon, Drivy, and many others. We support online businesses in all the major cities Australia, New Zealand, France and are currently on the hunt for an ambitious Senior Business Development Manager in London.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The right candidate will be involved in all aspects of the business.
- Business Development/Sales/Account Management
- Build a database of prospects in the UK and potentially in Europe
- Maintain and build business with existing customers
- Prospect (cold call and email) for new business in the UK and potentially in EU
- Quote Customers/Prospects
- Prepare and present Call Reports
- Attend Sales Meetings
- Develop and expand product knowledge and sales skills
- Develop the UK Sales Team
This position could lead to a Country Manager position for the right candidate.
- 1 - 2 years of Business development/Sales experience.
- An impressive track record in lead generation and new business development at all levels of clients in both smaller and very large international companies. A track record of converting clients to new ways of thinking and breaking away from their status quo.
- Decision making, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent writing and oral skills. Fluent English is required, French is a must.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel/Google Spreadsheet is a must
- Dynamic, proactive, organised, problem solver & result driven. Must be a team Player. Self motivation, with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.