Senior Performance Marketer - Mobile Acquisition | CMC Markets
Since launching in 1989, CMC Markets has become one of the world's leading online CFD and financial spread betting providers, with nearly 66.8 million trades executed annually across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.
CMC Markets’ success is founded on its ability to deliver a wide range of trading products to customers, from single equities to indices, currencies and commodities. This means our clients don’t need to go to a forex broker, futures broker or a commodities broker to trade these different instruments, they can trade them all through one trading platform. CMC Markets has pioneered the development of online trading in markets around the world to become a world leading spread betting and CFD provider.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Performance Marketer with an interest in the financial markets to drive growth through managing paid mobile acquisition globally.
You will support the strategy and execution of paid mobile acquisition via paid social, display networks, UAC and more including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Optimising budget allocation to maximise efficiencies and growth. Developing a growth strategy to expand our client base globally in high return regions.
- Experiment in new, high potential markets to discover growth opportunities
- Scale mobile acquisition in key markets through a mixture of paid social, in particular twitter, and mobile display networks, Apple search ads and adwords. NOTE: We are unable to use facebook for acquisition globally.
- Use attribution tracking (Adjust) and mobile measurement tools (Amplitude/Google analytics) to monitor campaign performance, analyse player behaviour, maximize ROAS and develop insights for further growth
- Manage implementation and ongoing optimisation of ad networks and media platforms
- Constantly optimise creative to find winning solutions including analysis of how different customer profiles require different USPs etc
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training;
- When dealing with all customers, clients or colleagues ensure that we provide a clear, fair and consistent high quality service that presents a professional and positive image of CMC Markets;
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality;
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Experience in mobile app acquisition, ideally in a related industry such as gambling or games;
- Experience optimising the full funnel from acquisition to activation;
- Paid app acquisition through adwords, Apple search ads, paid social and mobile ad networks such as admob;
- Analytical, commercially minded and has a passion for manipulating large volumes of data;
- Experience in identifying, negotiating and evaluating new channels;
- Team player, used to working with content, design resource and other related channel leads to work towards an efficient and collaborate working relationship;
- Comfortable working autonomously, working towards a north star metric in the best way possible.
- Managing customer service standards and performance
- Developing people and teams
- Decision making
- Business acumen
- Resilience and drive
- Communication and stakeholder management