Strategic Account Executive EMEA | Chainalysis | Cryptocurrency tech
Chainalysis is building trust in blockchains. We enable the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, cryptocurrency exchanges, and financial institutions to combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies.
- Chainalysis is the number one trusted solution on the market. Our clients include organisations like Europol, the United Nations, Barclay’s, and others in over 40 countries around the world.
- Chainalysis raised a $30 million Series B round led by Accel in February, with a follow-on investment from Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi in April.
- Our revenue has grown three times since last April when we raised $16 million in Series A led by Benchmark
Our new London office is looking for a Strategic Account Executive EMEA. You'll be working on a collaborative team to expand the Chainalysis customer-base in the public sector internationally. From law enforcement agencies to regulatory bodies, you'll be engaging with government customers across the EMEA region to educate them on the unique intelligence we generate about illicit actors and national security issues and evangelize our solutions.
- Actively pursue a strategic, balanced approach to net new business and existing client expansion.
- Lead clients through full sales lifecycle, educating them throughout the process
- Collaborate with the marketing, customer success, and professional services teams to accomplish deliverables and expand your book of business.
- Develop and maintain channel partnerships with software distributors and resellers
- Consistently research and pursue public sector funding opportunities and RFPs
- Keep up to date on industry trends and provide market/customer feedback to the product team.
- Proven experience in full-cycle B2B or Public Sector SaaS Sales
- Fluent in French or German
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you like to work autonomously and take initiatives
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Great career opportunities
- Competitive package
- Join an amazing international team (we have offices in NYC, Washington DC, London and Copenhagen)
- Have a meaningful impact on our expansion
- Shape the future of cryptocurrency!