Head of Global Technical Recruitment & Research EMEA
Submitted on March 4th 2019, closing on April 2nd 2019
Kandidate - Hiring for Growth.
We help top talent looking for roles with leading UK startups. We have two sides to our business: people and platform. On the people side, we provide experienced Talent Partners who build relationships with both job-hunting candidates and talent-hunting startups. Our talent team have learnt their craft working in-house at startups like Seedcamp, Zego, Decoded, Global App Testing, onefinestay and Onfido. On the platform side, over 12,500 people have signed up which helps us hire fast as we can match candidates to roles that exactly match their requirements.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Head of Global Technical Recruitment & Research EMEA
- Report monthly in our board meetings to explain progress on strategy
- Manage and mentor a team of 20 plus researchers and build quarterly learning plans that can be applied to all new team members (with a focus on advanced boolean search techniques)
- Present and contribute at our weekly senior leadership meetings
- At least 3 years working in house at a global software company covering research for global roles, especially roles in the USA
- Bachelor's Degree or Science degree related to research
- In depth knowledge of technical recruitment hiring experience (Engineering and Product)
- running 100's of research pipelines and managing a team of 20 plus researchers
- High level of integrity and management of confidential information
- The skills we care about: emotional intelligence, situational control, influence, honesty, humility, judgment, kindness, gravitas, learning intelligence, adaptability, attitude, team-player mentality
- Positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (we are a growing company and keen to improve current functions)
- Passionate about the worlds of software & startups; upcoming businesses, technology et
- A sourcing hacker by nature, who enjoys researching new tools and techniques to find candidates
- £50,000 to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to help us build a startup - we’re all in this together
Sounds interesting? We can't wait to hear from you!